Wednesday, May 9, 2018

May 9th, 2018 Emotional Directions

May 9th, 2018 Emotional Directions

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

It was a structured day. I was up on time and able to do my regular morning routine. Work was on point, getting quite a lot done--lunch was a little later than normal, but I knew a late dinner was in the plan, so it wasn't too bad. I enjoyed some good support interactions, a visit to the grocery store, and a nice visit with mom this evening.

A structure is good for me!

I even enjoyed some musical "therapy" tonight. Isn't it amazing how music moves us in emotional directions? I love listening to songs that inspire me.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.