Sunday, May 6, 2018

May 6th, 2018 Transformation Planet Episode 17 Featuring Bryan Ganey

May 6th, 2018 Transformation Planet Episode 17 Featuring Bryan Ganey

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.


Bryan Ganey's transformation story contains two dramatic weight loss experiences. After losing two hundred fifty pounds in his twenties, he was set, or so he thought. After gaining it all back in less than a year, Bryan realized his plan was lacking a critical part. In this episode, he shares how this initial weight loss and regain experience became important information for his transformation to come over a decade later. His book "Impossible: How I Lost Nearly 400 Pounds Without Surgery" chronicles his transformation from nearly six hundred pounds to a healthy body weight and into maintenance. Bryan is a motivation speaker and best selling author. He's been featured on Rachael Ray, CNN, AOL, and The Dave Ramsey Show. Find out more at www.bryanganey.com

I'm very happy to finally release this episode of Transformation Planet featuring Bryan Ganey. Mom also joins me at the beginning of this episode--fun!

Today was a good day. I enjoyed a wonderful conversation with a cousin I haven't connected with in a very long time. It was so good to make that connection. I also enjoyed spending a little time with Cindy and her two youngest daughters at an academic awards ceremony for her eighteen-year-old senior.

I picked up mom this evening for our regular Sunday night excursion. We enjoyed a good dinner before heading to the studio to get done what I couldn't because of technical issues last night.

Thank you for reading, listening, and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the podcast interview with Bryan Ganey this evening. You two really impress upon listeners how important it is to have a plan to keep from regaining the lost weight. I would like to read Bryan Ganey's book, especially after hearing that he has strong opinions about the weight loss industry and doesn't hesitate to state them.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.