Thursday, May 3, 2018

May 3rd, 2018 What It Means To Me

May 3rd, 2018 What It Means To Me

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

When my daily practice keeps me nicely in maintenance mode, I sometimes forget to pause long enough to acknowledge how that feels and what it means to me. Time moves quickly! It's annual events like tonight's elementary school PTA bingo night fundraiser that serves as a nice reminder of how far I've come--and most importantly, how important my daily practice is for my continued maintenance, stability, and peace.



















This is my 7th or 8th year in a row of being the "celebrity" bingo caller at this PTA fundraiser. I've done this one enough times that now, other schools occasionally ask me to do it at theirs.

The food at this event wasn't "my food" and that's okay! The school knows me well enough now, they no longer offer the "goodies." I enjoyed water during the event and a good on-plan dinner after leaving.

A quick update on mom. She's doing well. She's been on a course of medication to help her get over a painful ailment and it seems to be working well. I stopped by her place for a visit tonight. I could hear her laughing as I made my way up the hall toward her room. She was watching a show on CBS-it's her favorite network, and she was so emersed in the show, she hardly noticed me walking into her room. I gotta tell ya, hearing her laugh so purely and joyously has always been beautiful music to my ears. She was also in a great mood because she got her hair fixed today. It looked wonderful. A good hair day is always a great thing, right?

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.