Sunday, May 20, 2018

May 20th, 2018 Eventful

May 20th, 2018 Eventful

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I made the trip to Wichita today to attend Cindy's daughter's high school graduation. It was a big graduation! I met her oldest son for the first time today. He's twenty-four and lives several states away. It was a very good experience all the way around. Now I can say I've met all of her children. She's met mine, too!

I got back in town for my Sunday evening visit with mom. We enjoyed dinner out at our favorite little Mexican place followed by a trip to Walmart. I'm home now and ready to drop in bed!

It's been an eventful weekend!

It's too late to share much else tonight. But once again, I do want to remind you of a special opportunity to join my new conference call support group! The new session starts Wednesday the 23rd. The early group call is full, but I have room in the late group call. Click the image below for more details and please contact me soon!




















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean



No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.