Wednesday, May 16, 2018

May 16th, 2018 Sure I Did

May 16th, 2018 Sure I Did

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Oh, I knew it all. Sure I did. I somehow knew it all, yet still remained a 500-pound man for years.

Opening my mind and allowing a closer internal study and embracing a fresh new perspective wasn't easy for stubborn old me.

But after allowing this refreshing shift, I clearly realized how I held myself back for years. I wanted the outer changes but I was unwilling to change the inside and quite honestly, I was unwilling to do the work.

Changing the mindset—shifting the perspective---and giving myself permission to simplify the process allowed me to focus my energies on my internal wiring. This internal focus was the missing link in past attempts. I still don't know it all, never will and that's a good thing. Because if I did, I'd be stunting my own growth...again.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.