Sunday, May 13, 2018

May 13th, 2018 Not Sure Why

May 13th, 2018 Not Sure Why

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I'm still taking pictures of every meal. I'm not sure why. It became such an automatic accountability maneuver to snap it and post it on Twitter--and I don't do that anymore. I don't know, maybe I depended on that accountability tool for so long, still holding on to part of it feels safe...or maybe "safe" isn't the right word. I don't know, I'm tired. I do know that. I'm super-tired.

I'll make this a quick one.

Mom and I traveled to our hometown of Stillwater to enjoy a Mother's Day lunch (I had chicken tacos--I know, big surprise, right? And I still love 'em!) We also had a good visit with family. Mom has been wanting to make that trip for some time and Mother's Day was the perfect day to make that happen.














We drove around town for a little while after our family visit, taking the grand tour of our Stillwater memories. Then we grabbed a coffee for the trip home--sipping, talking, and laughing the whole time. It was a good Mother's Day!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.