Friday, May 11, 2018

May 11th, 2018 Any Other Way

May 11th, 2018 Any Other Way

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I had a rare Friday night location broadcast downtown. Someone asked, "how much weight did you lose?" The person asking was trying to convince her friend. Her friend said, "I've never known you anyway but how you are now." It was interesting to me because I've been in maintenance mode long enough for some people, who don't know me well, to have never known my 500 pound days ever existed, they only know me at a healthy body weight. For whatever reason, that struck me. It reminded me that my grandkids may never know me any other way, either. Of course, that always depends on my continued daily practice of this plan that keeps me well.

I have another location broadcast in the morning from a grocery store's massive meat sale! I'm cutting it short this evening and opting for more rest.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thought that your grandkids will always know and remember you as a healthy person. They won't really perceive the battle you have had all your life and I have a feeling that at some point your focus will be far less on food as your new body feels more and more like who you are. Its like everything in life, something in the past that is over/undercontrol has less and less impact on us. Its always part of us, but plays less of a role as we move away from it. I have been reading your blog for years and its been so incredible to see your change.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.