Friday, January 5, 2018

January 5th, 2018 Mom Update

January 5th, 2018 Mom Update

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

Mom's condition deteriorated today to the point of needing another trip to the hospital for more tests tonight. Aside from the UTI and dehydration issues, she has an aspiration in her lung, complicating her breathing and dramatically affecting her oxygen saturation. She's resting back at the nursing center with new prescriptions and more oxygen. This has been a very tough week for mom.

It's super-late and I'm crazy-tired--opting for an almost Tweets only...

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sean. I haven't been blogging since summer, but as I was trying to get to sleep tonight, your mom crossed my mind and I just had the feeling that she was having health problems, so I got out of bed and tuned in. I'm sorry to see that my feeling was correct. Know that I'm praying for her and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean, so sorry to hear your mom is going thru a rough time. I know its hard on all of you. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. She is so lucky to have you for a son and to have all the other family support that she has.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.