Sunday, January 14, 2018

January 14th, 2018 Rhythm

January 14th, 2018 Rhythm

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I'm 4oz short for my daily water goal (I'll take care of that before bed!), and I stayed connected with great support.

I slept in very well today. It didn't start that way. I was awake too early but managed to go back to sleep until late morning. It was great because I needed the rest. The downside is how it tilts my schedule--more specifically, my food rhythm.  There's a rhythm to what I do and when it's off, I'm extra cautious. Bottom line for today: It was fine. I'm 330 calories under budget and I'm just going to be okay with that today!

Keeping it short tonight!

Have you emailed me about the next session of A Better Weigh Accountability and Support Groups? I can answer your questions! Email me: transformation.road@gmail.com

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.