Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October 3rd, 2017 Makes A Difference

October 3rd, 2017 Makes A Difference

I came home from work after a couple of hours. I wasn't feeling well. I've been running a low-grade fever and feeling slightly nauseous all day long. I rested very well today, but still, I'm not feeling my best. As long as the fever isn't up in the morning, I'll be headed to work dark and early! I have a location broadcast on the schedule tomorrow, so I must go unless symptoms are ridiculously impossible.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

I'm actually a couple hundred calories below budget for the day--and that's fine. I ate well today despite not feeling well. And all seems to be okay.

Something that's near and dear to me is the weight loss support group I've co-facilitated for years. It's not a weight loss plan. It's a tool to help strengthen and support the plan sustainable for you. Like any tool, the more you pick it up and use it, the more it helps. This group is all about support and accountability--and those two things have been absolute non-negotiable elements of success in my nine-year experience along this road.

I co-facilitate the group with Coach Kathleen Miles and Jordan Burgess. Collectively we three have lost nearly 700 pounds. Members range from just getting started with more than 100 pounds to lose to maintenance mode and everywhere in between. It's truly a diverse group--and what's amazing is: We can all relate to one another. The mental/emotional dynamics of weight loss and the power of good accountability and support is universal. This group makes a difference.

We currently have openings for our next session starting Monday, October 9th, and Tuesday, October 10th. The group uses one "secret" and secure Facebook page with five different weekly support group call options. The accountability and support of the group are ongoing daily within the group page--the group calls via conference line are weekly.

If you're ready to discover the difference solid accountability and support can make for your weight loss goals, I highly recommend joining us for this next session! If you have any questions at all, email me: transformation.road@gmail.com





























Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean - I don't comment a lot but I do read your blog daily and I have for years. Seems to be you haven't been feeling well the last several months A LOT. Have you had any blood work done at your doctor's office? Just an observation. Hope you're feeling better soon. - Beth in Chicago

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.