Monday, October 2, 2017

October 2nd, 2017 Can't Imagine

October 2nd, 2017 Can't Imagine

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

The horror of what happened in Vegas last night played again and again on the news, all day long. Hearing the screams, the shots, and seeing people running for their lives was heartbreaking--and for all of us who weren't there, that horror, heartbreak, and sadness came through on radio and TV. I can't imagine or begin to assume how those who were in the middle of it, felt. Finding words just isn't possible sometimes. Prayers are with the grieving families of those lost, and with those still fighting for their physical recovery. I can't remotely begin to imagine the process thousands who attended that show will go through with their mental and emotional recovery.

I'm cutting it short tonight. I'll get some more rest and let the tweets take it the rest of the way...

Today's Accountability Tweets:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.