Thursday, October 19, 2017

October 19th, 2017 I Don't Like 'Em

October 19th, 2017 I Don't Like 'Em

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily 8-cup water goal by 6-cups, I had a good cardio workout on the elliptical at the Y, and I stayed connected with support.

I have so much to write tonight--and no time left to write it--uhg... I'll wait until tomorrow night.

Maybe it was just the preparation last time. Perhaps another chance was needed. Brussels sprouts were given one more try tonight. I don't like 'em. I once again approached with an open mind and a serving of roasted well sprouts with a little touch of olive oil, salt and pepper. Uh-no. I did enjoy baked Honeycrisp apple slices this evening with a generous amount of cinnamon. Oh my--absolutely wonderful!

Okay--I must drop in bed quickly!

Somebody just commented on a YouTube video from over 8 years ago. Those things live forever on the web, don't they? Apparently! It was me exercising in the racquetball court at around 400 pounds. I had lost the first 100 and was working on the next! Consistency beats intensity!!! Here's the video:


Today's Accountability Tweets:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.