Thursday, October 12, 2017

October 12th, 2017 Off Work Today

October 12th, 2017 Off Work Today

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with solid support.

I took off work today and started it by sleeping in fabulously. The downside to doing that, of course: It tilts my schedule--and believe me, tomorrow morning's 4:30am alarm clock will not be well received! I did enjoy the relaxed pace.

I had a nice visit with mom today. Courtney, Lucas, and my two grandsons dropped by during the visit--and that was a wonderful thing. Noah showed up in his pajamas because it was pajama day at his school! He was adorable in his little Mickey Mouse jammies. I didn't get a pic with Noah--he wanted to play with my phone instead. But I did get one with my youngest daughter and soon to be mother of three!



















It's back to work in the morning! Noah is spending the night tomorrow and Saturday we're picking up mom early and traveling to Stillwater for the Oklahoma State University Homecoming Parade. I haven't had the opportunity to experience that parade in several years. As someone who grew up in Stillwater and attended this parade every year of my childhood, I'm super excited about taking my grandson to the experience!

Today's Accountability Tweets:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.