Sunday, June 4, 2017

June 4th, 2017 Another's Found

June 4th, 2017 Another's Found

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today started with waking up to weather alerts and doing weather coverage for a flash flood warning and flood advisory. We had some slow and at times stationary storms that dumped a lot of rain--over 6 inches in some places, creating all sorts of issues.

I had some production to work on at the studio shortly after the weather coverage before family arrived from Stillwater for a visit out with mom. We all dined at one of mom's favorite places.
 photo IMG_7322_zpsm9xfflnh.jpg
Noah was in fine form!

Just when I thought I'd seen every "lost" before picture of mine, another's found. I don't remember this one. My Aunt Kelli is the family photo historian. She found a big one.
 photo IMG_7260_zpslyovj9yk.jpg
With my cousins Dale, Rick, and Travis--The Pie Eating Contest at the family reunion some time in the late 80's, I'm fairly certain. Oh--and, I didn't win, in case you were curious!

With all the work activity today and the family event, I didn't do some things I wanted and needed to do. But--I'm allowing it to be okay. I'll hit the ground running in the morning.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. The family enabling-ness of that pie picture just sort of shines thru when I look at it. I am sure family members were very concerned about your health, you have mentioned it. And yet, (too massive) holiday dinners and things like pie eating contests persist in a lot of families. Dichotomy. So important not to repeat history with our kids and our grand kids.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.