Monday, June 12, 2017

June 12th, 2017 Not Tonight

June 12th, 2017 Not Tonight

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I completed a nice workout at the YMCA, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support. Great day!

After dinner and a workout, I stopped by and got mom reconnected to Facebook. She needs more interaction with friends and family. This was something important for her.

I made a quick trip to the store and hurried home to post her and drop. Unfortunately, I haven't much time for anything else. Not tonight.

Just a reminder: If you haven't listened to Transformation Planet Episode 15 featuring Heather Robertson from Half Size Me, it's available wherever you find podcasts--iTunes Store, Google Play Store for Android or a number of different platforms. Heather is wonderful on this episode! I hope you'll give it a listen.

Also-- registrations continue for the next 8-week session of A Better Weigh Accountability and Support Groups. The session starts June 19th and 20th! If you're interested in learning more--email me right away! transformation.road@gmail.com

Goodnight!

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Loved the new Transformation Planet- Heather's podcast is where I heard about your podcast to start with!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.