Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May 2nd, 2017 A Blessing

May 2nd, 2017 A Blessing

I was hoping to have a few hours before storms developed and moved through. My plan was to take what would amount to a nap--then go to the studio for overnight weather coverage--unfortunately, the weather radio alarm sounded minutes ago with a severe storm on target for our area. It's well outside our listening area at the moment, but it's moving toward us at 35mph. That gives me time to get this posted first and head out the door. Other smaller storm areas have the potential to increase intensity and "beat me" there--so I'll hurry with this blog post.

I'm grateful to have a job.

There-- I said that. It's true, I am very grateful. This is just one of the really challenging parts. It's the season. It's okay. I'll go do it and do it well.

Today was a long and very busy day--I didn't sleep too well last night either. I managed a 40-minute nap late this afternoon, but it wasn't enough to prepare me for all-night on-air weather coverage.

One thing is certain: I made my daily plan important. I'm proud of that. Each day I must give it a renewed embrace. I set my goals at the beginning of the day--I exchange goals with support contacts, and I navigate my offensive while being mindful of the defensive maneuvers I'm willing and prepared to use should things get difficult. I reach out for support, I log my food, I remain accountable...and come what may, somehow, it works. And it's a blessing. And I feel well.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support contacts.

It's severe weather coverage time. Goodnight!

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.