Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1st, 2017 Pillow

May 1st, 2017 Pillow

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with great support.

A lot of people asked about mom today. My best guess is some kind of food poisoning, maybe? Or perhaps just some kind of stomach bug. I visited with her tonight and she's feeling much better. And since she's not medicated tonight, she was much more coherent. The anti-nausea med they gave her last night created slurred speech and issues formulating sentences. Mostly, I think it was how anyone would be when they're super drowsy.

Hitting the pillow after a fairly long day.

Letting the tweets take it the rest of the way...

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Sean, Thank you for your dedication and inspiration. Yesterday I tipped the scale at 201.5. Over a two year period, that's 69.5 pounds. My wife's encouragement and support have been invaluable. Your inspiration, and that of mutual friend GH are priceless. MyFitnessPal has guided the way. Thank you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.