Friday, May 12, 2017

May 12th, 2017 Clear Weekend

May 12th, 2017 Clear Weekend

I'm really enjoying a nice, relaxing evening at home. I ran out to moms for a visit after dinner--but back home now and loving the clear, cool, and calm weather. The last few days have been rather hectic at work. Long days and short nights are not good combinations!

I'm excited about a clear weekend--schedule wise and weather wise. We're planning a nice Mother's Day get together with most everyone at one of mom's favorite restaurants. Aside from that, I'll spend some time at the studio this weekend catching up on personal projects and doing a few work related things I need to finish. I'll get a workout at the YMCA tomorrow and Sunday, too.

No location broadcasts on the schedule! This means I get to sleep as late as I want tomorrow! I'll make sure to limit the sleep-in on Sunday, as to not tilt my day in a way that would negatively affect Monday. But tomorrow morning--yeah--that's my sleep until I don't wanna anymore, morning.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed well connected with great support.

I think I'll watch something on Netflix while I finish my almonds and grapes. There are some new stand-up specials I'm interested in watching. I hardly ever get a chance to sit back and do that. My goal is to not fall asleep on the couch! Wish me luck on that one!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.