Thursday, May 11, 2017

May 11th, 2017 The Least I Can Do

May 11th, 2017 The Least I Can Do

Two nights in a row of too little sleep and two extra-long workdays in a row have taken its toll! I've deleted a couple things from my to-do list tonight--and I'm determined to get more rest. 

I'm nearly 400 calories below budget for the day and that'll be just fine. My food schedule was tilted today because I had an appointment with the lab for fasting blood work-- a complete profile--everything...and those results will be in next Thursday. I look forward to sharing that information next Thursday night!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, and I stayed in contact with good support.

Some days, the least I can do is just fine.

The least I can do is maintaining the daily disciplines, the core elements of my continued maintenance--the food weighing and measuring, the planning and prepping--the MFP logging, the support connections far and near...the accountability measures... the mental/spiritual/emotional practices-- all of that sounds like a lot, but it really isn't.

When it comes to my continued stability, the above-mentioned things are necessary, come what may.

As a good friend of mine says, it isn't easy, but it's simple.

Actions before reactions!! Very important for me to remember and practice.

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.